Monday, September 11, 2017

Xkcd Floor Tiles

Wikipedia:Reference Desk/Archives/Science/2012 July 15
Wikipedia:Reference desk/Archives/Science/2012 July 15 Science desk < July 14 << Jun | July | Aug >> July 16 > My son has got a bathtub toy which consists of robot shaped parts that stick to the tiles when wet. I have a floor lamp like that, and just call it the "adjustable lamp". StuRat ... Read Article

Images of Xkcd Floor Tiles

INSIDE - EFanzines
Xkcd Randall Munroe . 6 Original and stepped carefully from the ladder onto the sill, then down to the tiled floor. I felt awkward, out of my skin. I am de-vout, and a man of importance. I am not a thief pering against fine tiles. I passed what I took to be a maid lying on a small rug ... Get Doc

Xkcd Floor Tiles Images

The Newsletter Of The National Museum Of Mathematics January 2012
Celebrated webcomic xkcd might not recognize the comic’s creator Randall Munroe, The National Museum of Mathematics is pleased continue as the denizens of Miles of Tiles and the Mathematical ... Access Full Source

xkcd Meaning And Pronunciation - YouTube
1. Saving a few seconds at a long red light via elaborate and questionably legal maneuvers. 2. Having someone call your cell phone to figure out where it is. ... View Video

No comments:

Post a Comment